The True Meaning of BSing

Sean K = me, Sean Kneese. I originally started this podcast as simply a space for traditional interviews with artists and other creative types. As I started bringing on increasing numbers of diverse guests, the show organically developed its own theme: I converse with people who think and live outside the box and are pursuing their creative and intellectual passions. They are non-conformists: people who go against the grain and follow their own path. I also like to provide a platform for opinions that aren't often heard in the mainstream media, and prefer to keep a conversational feel to my interviews. I enjoy talking to all different kinds of people from all walks of life and I hope that my podcast can show that we all have more in common than we think, even if it might not always seem that way on the surface.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Episode 12: Steve Hughes: Stand Up Comedy Legend




In this episode Sean K interviews Australian stand up comedian Steve Hughes. Steve Hughes talks about his career as a comedian, his thoughts on the world and politics, as well as his own inner struggles and how he's dealt with them .

No comments:

Post a Comment